[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Mar 16 23:43:26 EST 2003

word "ALL." An similarly, other programmers on the list are thinking this
way.

ALL of AT&T's customers are not IT. ALL of the IT jobs in the US are not going
to be farmed out. IT does not encompass ALL of the places exIT can work. ALL
businesses are not blind stupid and uncaring about the US ecomony. Businesses
do not control ALL of the economy. If you don't work in IT (specifically),
you will not lose ALL of your money - (and thus not be able to afford AT&T's
services).

I remember one day when I called my exgirlfriend to borrow $5 to feed myself
and a completely broke friend. The point? The phone was still on. Maybe I was
a month late in payment - but nonetheless, I was able to afford the things
that I needed long enough to get back on my feet. I do remember one other
thing: ALL of my utilities stayed on during that financial uncertainty.

Drew

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com