[ale] free bsd vs. linux

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 09:58:17 EST 2003

--- Dylan Northrup <docx at io.com> wrote:

> when I work on a BSD box, it's like going back home.

yea i know what you mean, i used gentoo 1.2  it upgraded to 1.3 and i
think thats when i had a few issues or didnt want to fool with it, anyways
i went back to windoze for a while got more and more frustrated, one day
my videogame (the only thing i use windoze for) broke so i said to hell
with it got the new version of gentoo and hooraa its working again ;) and
i feel soo relieved, playing in the command line editing my fluxbox menus
again having to do some WORK and getting a machine that can break a
windows ;) hehe, not to mention i missed dl my mp3's in mass quantity in
gnutella ;) limewire just screws up for me too much. and now i got
ut2003-demo (unreal turnament) and that takes the place of half life so im
cool ;) im about to get my files and clean windoze off the pc.