[ale] renaming the group

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Mar 12 15:49:13 EST 2003

Actually, there was a ALE-CT meeting last week. We had 100% attendance!
Anyway, what the ALE is proposing has already been done here. There are 5
different Linux groups within 20 miles. I am confused as to which ones to be
a part of.

Drew

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 13:41, Geoffrey wrote:
> ChangingLINKS.com wrote:
> > Yes. I agree. And, I think that meeting times and places should be
> > labeled "OT." Most of us don't want to hear about a great meeting with
> > free pizza and soda - if it is only in Atlanta.
>
> So when will you start having the ALE-CT meetings??? (Central Texas)
>
> > Drew
> >
> > On Wednesday 12 March 2003 11:07, attriel wrote:

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com