[ale] ale nw March presentation

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Tue Mar 11 17:00:51 EST 2003

ok, what would work best ? I don't mind volunteering.

* OpenBSD transparent bridge ? (yeah,not linux, but .... I really love my
ip-less bridge with pf)

* Short samba talk ?

* Short apache talk ?

* A short demo of my postgresql / php / apache app ?  and how I got the info
from MS Access to convert ?  (pretty simple for web programmers, but ..)

* a *short* talk with examples on shell scripting for beginners (stuff that
is so easy/greasy to do it slays me with it's simplicity and shows the true
beauty of Unix)

* anything else I can talk about reasonably (pretty short list)

Greg Canter