[ale] linux on pa-risc other then debian

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 6 18:13:40 EST 2003

What model is it?  Does it have any way to boot from the network
(BOOTP+TFTP)?  On my VME system the boot firmware/selftest firmware
supported booting off the network, thats how I got it started.  I have
never tried any such thing with an HP machine before...

Mike

PS:  I have an old HP-PA machine lying around, it does not have Linux on
it, but I may be able to help you get up and running with it...

--
Mike Panetta <ahuitzot at mindspring.com>
TauZero Technologies