[ale] ALE NW meeting last night

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Mar 6 14:35:54 EST 2003

Will confirm with Michael Hirsch, but I show the Central meeting as booked for
April and May. We were loosely holding June open for the possibility of
Oracle doing a Linux topical presentation... they contacted us with the offer
through the admin list.

A point, though, that given the potential for localized meetings and expanded
attendance opportunities, it might be useful to coordinate presentations a
bit. It may also make preparing a Linux presentation more attractive if one
gets better mileage out of the effort through more people at different
locations.

Perhaps a little discussion after the 13th meeting is in order.

peace
aaron