[ale] [OT][j/k]Help!!!

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Mar 5 23:55:19 EST 2003

At the moment, I don't think thin-client/diskless boot over wireless is
possible. It needs too much driver data to get up and going and all of
it seems to need things like filesystems and other OS delivered stuff.

But a linux-based game pod in the den sounds great!

Frozen-bubble has stolen my wife as well. I can wake up in the middle of
the night and can still hear the "music" replaying in my rapidly frying
memory. My 4 year old sat in front of it for over an hour and was
dragged to dinner.