[ale] Spam and fetchmail

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Mar 4 12:11:18 EST 2003

I've not touched sendmail and I'm using fetchmail like this:

# fetchmail -m "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

I'm getting spamassasin executing but I'm still getting spam and nothing
in the file ~/caughtspam

This is all that is in my ~.procmailrc

# Spam Assassin
:0fw
| spamassassin -P
:0e
{
        EXITCODE=$?
}

:0:
caughtspam

Do I need to train spamassassin or prime it in some way?

Thanks,
Chis