[ale] Samba tricks?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Mar 3 15:27:13 EST 2003

I'm talking about having samba share out printer drivers for multiple
clients.  So that when the Windows guy goes and installs a printer on
a desktop, etc it pulls the correct driver from the samba server and the
tech doesn't have to carry around 50 floppies of windows printer
drivers.

Thus spake Greg (runman at speedfactory.net):