[ale] OT: hib's again.

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Mar 3 11:22:47 EST 2003

Caught a portion of a segment of 60 minutes last night regarding IIT
(India Institute of Technology).  One notable comment made was that 2/3
of the students leave India for the United States.

Now there's been some comments made regarding overpaid US IT workers
(specific reference to a bmw..).

I'm begun to wonder why it is that because I want a decent living, a
nice home, nice car (it's not a bmw) and the ability to put my daughter
in a nice college (which will cost me a hell of a lot more then the
government subsidized IIT) is considered greedy, yet graduates of IIT
coming to the states for IT work is referred to as 'seeking a better way
of life.'  Is not, taking a government education and leaving the country
greedy?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...