[ale] 802.11 hotspots?

Jim Popovitch jpopovitch at att.net
Sun Mar 23 17:14:44 EST 2003

Starbucks' have more than coffee... books, sandwiches, cookies, cake, water,
juices, gifts, games, oh... and a T1.  ;)   Of course you have to pay for
the access via T-Mobile.  There was some rumors a while back that the
Border's book stores were going to gain public 802.11 systems, but I never
heard any more of this.

-Jim P.