[ale] Help needed with pine, fetchmail, sendmail - please

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sat Mar 22 00:45:38 EST 2003

On Friday 21 March 2003 11:59 pm, Jason Day wrote:
HI Jason,

	Your test worked only if I used bluejay which is my correct e-mail name
instead of Jim.  However I was only able to retrieve and read the message
using an email client (Kmail or Evolution) other than pine.  The error
messages for the failed tries were in my /var/spool/mail/root.  Basically
what they said were that speedfactory.net did not have a user named Jim.  Was
it supposed to be converted by something before it was sent?  I have to work
tomorrow morning and will look at the resources Alan mentioned in his
response tomorrow afternoon.

TIA,

--
Jim Seymour