[ale] IDE Raid Controller that works with Slackware 8.1 ?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Jun 30 21:23:00 EDT 2003

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Bergeron <christopher at bergeron.com> writes:

    Christopher> Does anyone know of an IDE Raid (5) controller that
    Christopher> works well under Slackware?  Specifically, I'd like
[...]

I'd also be interested if anyone's found a good IDE hardware only raid
controller; something that does mirroring or 0+1 and looks like just a
single disk to the BIOS.  Casual poking found some but they were in
the neighborhood of 300$ which almost would have doubled the cost of
the box in question.

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=