[ale] SuSE 8.2, OpenOffice, JRE1.x - slightly OT

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jun 30 13:55:32 EDT 2003

On Monday 30 June 2003 12:31, Zyman, Andy wrote:
> sorry for slight off topic:
>
> if i install smth from bin or source package will RPM/Yast recognize that
> and tell me that "package BLAH-BLAH exist the system" ?
>
> AZ

Yes. And the package will be marked with a Lock Graphic (with the explaination
"do not modify." You can still uninstall the package with Yast2.

Drew

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com