[ale] IPv6

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Jun 27 13:38:43 EDT 2003

Just may not be compiled into the kernel.  Most tools (exim, apache2,
ifconfig, etc) and such are supporting it commonly now.  You may want to
add iproute2 as that's got a nice interface for looking at the routes
and interfaces and is easier to read.

Also make sure you have tunneling compiled in as well so you can do 6 to
4 tunnels.

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):