[ale] Looking for a SCO person

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 26 21:33:02 EDT 2003

I love the comments.
I do SCO strictly because I needed a job last year and the unemployment checks well aren't
that much.  I would look into this, but if this person is running software or service that
I am already a part of I would be breaking the rules. Hey, and we are still selling SCO,
probably cause of all the upgrade I am having to do.

Adrin