[ale] Day of Defeat on Linux

George Johnson gljay at netzero.net
Wed Jun 25 22:23:05 EDT 2003

I am running SuSE 8.2.  There is only 1 DOD server program to install I
guess for all versions of recent Linux.  Here is a "ls" listing of the
untarred files:

Have a lot of fun...
linux:~ # cd /home/gljay/games
linux:/home/gljay/games # cd dod
linux:/home/gljay/games/dod # ls
.                  dod_caen.cfg      dod_jagd.wad        gfx
..                 dod_caen.wad      dod_kalt.cfg        gfx.wad
MODELS             dod_charlie.cfg   dod_kalt.wad        hlbasics.wad
cached.wad         dod_charlie.wad   dod_kraftstoff.cfg  liblist.gam
cl_dlls            dod_chemille.cfg  dod_kraftstoff.wad  manual
classes            dod_donner.cfg    dod_merderet.cfg    mapcycle.txt
decals.wad         dod_donner.wad    dod_merderet.wad    maps
delta.lst          dod_flash.cfg     dod_narby.wad       models
dlls               dod_flash.wad     dod_vicenza.cfg     motd.txt
dod.fgd            dod_forest.cfg    dod_vicenza.wad     server.cfg
dod_anzio.cfg      dod_forest.wad    dod_zalec.cfg       sound
dod_anzio.wad      dod_glider.cfg    dod_zalec.wad       sprites
dod_avalanche.cfg  dod_glider.wad    dodicon.ico
dod_avalanche.wad  dod_jagd.cfg      events
linux:/home/gljay/games/dod #

I have no idea where to start here.  I have edited some of the config files
but they are for the server when operational.

George