[ale] Tabs in TEXTAREAS

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jun 19 14:47:51 EDT 2003

I don't believe this will work anyway.  When you said you are displaying
data in a TEXTAREA, I assume you're generating html, thus, multiple
spaces are translated to a single space in html.  Your best bet is to
parse the buffer as you've noted, but you'll have to use something like
multiple ' ' entries rather than actual spaces.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...