[ale] fvwm and Mozilla

Subba Rao subba9 at cablespeed.com
Tue Jun 17 21:38:23 EDT 2003

Hello again,

It is about fvwm again.  When I open some applications (particularly Mozilla,
Netscape, GThumb) my wallpaper and the application do change into some
psychdelic backgrounds.  Each time the mouse focus moves from the application
to the desktop or vice versa, the colors get swapped.  I do not have any
problems apps such as Acrobat or OpenOffice etc.  They are working fine.

Has anyone seen this behaviour before?  How do I fix these color changes in
display?

Thank you in advance.

--
Subba Rao