[ale] ssh -X won't work

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Mon Jun 16 18:09:38 EDT 2003

You're only partially right.  My permissions are not 0700, but 0755 on the
directory.  But, I can ssh to the server just fine, and the permissions are
the exact same as they are on a server that works.

I did run sshd with -ddd, and it did not say anything useful.

I DO know that if you've got your permissions wrong, then basic ssh stuff
won't work, but that's not my problem.