[ale] Linux lockup issue

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Mon Jun 16 14:20:49 EDT 2003

Actually I think it is a Abit motherboard (mine is for PIII
and Celeron) and I have a Celeron 1G with it..  I have checked the RAM but
will do another scan of it tonight.  It has a GForce2 video card and I am
using the NVidia drivers.  I think it could be the RAM or else the
MB.  Thanks for the help.

Chris Woodruff
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr