[ale] [OT] Mac prices (was OT - old hardware)

trey tdarley at aiscomputers.com
Thu Jun 12 15:48:36 EDT 2003

Well, hmm. I guess I need to check into that. I'm not a full-time web
developer, so my testing has been limited to Mozilla (and variants) and
IE. But, come to think of it, it works fine for me using Apple's Safari,
which is a Konqueror derivative. So, I really can't say what's going on
there, man. It's ugly - granted - tables and frames. Why it doesn't work
for you, I can't say.

--Trey

Trey Darley - Engineering Manager
AIS Computers - www.aiscomputers.com
165 Carnegie Place
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Work: 770.461.2147, ext. 128
Mobile: 404.455.1516

[Please note that the opinions I express are not to be in any way
construed as those of AIS, unless that is expressly stated.]