[ale] [OT] Mac prices (was OT - old hardware)

Ray Knight audilover at atlantabroadband.com
Thu Jun 12 12:33:40 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 10:55, trey wrote:
> Well, my company has a department devoted to used Macintosh hardware.
> I'd advise you to periodically check our inventory. Also, there's ebay.
> I've seen some good deals there.
> http://www.aiscomputers.com/preowned/
>
> --Trey

The page says your pre-owned inventory is updated live to the site, but
the page is empty.  Does this mean you currently do not have any
inventory?

I'm specifically looking for a Macintosh Performa Model from the 62xx or
63xx Series (except the 6360).  I need it to test Comm-Slot and LC-PDS
Ethernet drivers for the Nubus PPC Mac port.  If someone would like to
donate a system to the cause that would even be better.

Ray