[ale] OT CCNA

Bruce Griffis griffisb at MoreSpamPlease.bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 10 09:19:55 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 10 June 2003 09:08 am, Brian Stanaland wrote:
> Good Morning all,
> Does anyone know how much the CCNA exam changed between the old
> (640-507) and new (640-607) versions?  I ask because I have study guides
> for the 507 and I'm wondering if I should get a newer book or not.  My
> company is sending me to the ICND course at IMS on Cheshire Bridge next
> week and I'll take the exam on Saturday.  I figure since I won't live in
> routers here at the office, I'll never have a better chance at passing
> the CCNA.

Do a google on Atlanta Cisco Study Group. They have a web site, e-mail list,
and meetings on Tuesday nights to study (unfortunately my Tuesday nights are
shot).

Can't tell you the difference, but can tell you that the Boson tests (used to
be $25 a pop) are a good help.
Bruce - CCNA, CCDA
            gotta get crackin' on the next step