[ale] Spam Assasin + Bayesian Filters

attriel attriel at d20boards.net
Wed Jun 4 22:28:34 EDT 2003

> I have to say, these rock! In case anyone is looking to add to their
> spam fighting utility belt, the "sa-learn" command can be invoked to
> learn from spam you receive. I have aggregated almost 2000 spams in a
> "Spam" folder over the past two months, and running "sa-learn --mbox
> --spam" with your spam folder can greatly increase the possibilities of
> it infiltrating your inbox. I am digging a spamless INBOX :)

Does this work for a daemon non-root install?  I never got it to do config
files with that setup, but since I have multiple accounts and lots of
mail, I'd really rather do the spamd centralized, and I always prefer
non-root :(

/me goes to see if there's new docs/version than what he has installed
right now ...

--attriel