[ale] Bellsouth DSL?

Mark Angeli webmaster at tinyminds.org
Wed Jun 4 09:36:27 EDT 2003

Like I said, I have BSDSL and I run only linux at home. Mandrake 9.1.

I recently had a problem with the line (actually, yesterday). I called,
they checked the line and nothing was showing as wrong. However, as soon
as I hung up with them, it magically started working right again. I bet
someone some where just had to kick the router....

That being said, I have been on the receiving end of one of their tech
calls, and I faked my way through the "What OS are you using?" bit.....

Got it working then too... however, the problem was with an actual line
in my house causing too much noise.

--
Mark Angeli <webmaster at tinyminds.org>