[ale] Re: Who's Your Mother...

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Tue Jun 3 13:12:10 EDT 2003

> I got so fed up with them that I went ahead and ordered a really cheapo
> amptron M810LMR Motherboard and a advansys 3940UW pci scsi card off ebay
> so I could go ahead and get my file server up and running.

I have one of those Amptrons and I love it. I stopped buying Asus (at double
the price) and have my needs met with the Amptron. Unfortunately, they no
longer make it. Boards that were made immediately after the 810 were bad
enough to recall - an issue with handling the higher chips quoted on the box.
The latest Amptron is supposed to be okay.

Drew