[ale] mp3 player parts code

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Mon Jun 2 21:07:08 EDT 2003

Just a thought, and you may be more interested in the path than the product but, Best Buy has a great little portable CD/Mp3 player for 29 bucks right now.  I'd always wanted to build a player for the car but, at 30 bucks there is no way I could get near the functionality in this thing. If your looking on the site, it's silver with blue trim and is made by some off brand.. I personally know of one other besides my own and they both function flawlessly. I've been travelling for a week and I've only got 8 CD's with me.. I haven't heard a single song twice. <grin>

-Grant