[ale] Bellsouth DSL?

zeb n4zm at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 2 15:28:11 EDT 2003

I am using a setup similar to Lance's--PC 486DX2-133, 32 Mb system RAM,
2 "unknown" NICs (identical), no monitor, no hard drive.  Running Coyote
Linux 1.31 off a floppy in /dev/fd0 (A).  Tested with Gibson's "Shields
Up" and several other free testing programs--all tested ports protected.
  Using ZyXEL modem and Earthlink DSL.  No problems under either
Slackware 8.1 or Windows 98SE.
			Zeb