POST in netscape (was: Re: [ale] OT: laptops on a network, security)

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 2 14:17:51 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 01:35:57PM -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Attached is the web data that gets sent back to netscrape.  However, netscrape
> never aknowledges this page

Is this page the result of filling in the top part of the form and
clicking submit?

Hmm.  Lynx reports "Bad HTML", but displays it correctly.  Mozilla
Firebird 0.6 also seems to render it OK.  What version of netscape are
you using?  Have you tried loading this file from disk?  At any rate,
you should run this through a validator, there are lots of little
mistakes (the first textarea is not inside a form, for instance).

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9