[CHAOS] Re: [ale] P.M.S. Tally so far..

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Mon Jul 28 04:32:35 EDT 2003

Are you on Suse?
Fortunately, the printer support from Suse (and RH I think) have been great
for me - except when someone unplugs the printer, restarts the computer, and
reconnects the printer (the printer may get removed during boot - but it is
somewhat easy to fix - but I think you need to be root :( ).
Anyway, to give this message some value - try just using Suse <flamesuit>and
doing the Microsoft reboot thingy </flamesuit>. Suse has handled many things
that I have stressed out about (like mounting Smartmedia cards)
automatically.
Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com