[ale] OT: For Sale Ultra Sparc 5, PC's

F. Grant Robertson f.g.robertson at alexiongroup.com
Fri Jul 25 12:47:58 EDT 2003

Hey all,
	I've got a few things I need to get out of here.  If anyone is interested, email me 'grant at alexiongroup dot com' or call me 404-388-9797.

	Ultra Sparc II, 4 gig drive, 256 Megs, 270MHz Ultrasparc. Has Solaris 7 on it, no root password. Can run several GNU distros. Complete system, includes Sun 17" Monitor, Sun Mouse and Sun Keyboard. $350 Obo

	Compaq Pentium II 450 Deskpro tower. Rock solid workhorse box, 128M, 6.4 Gig, AGP video, CD, compaq keyboard and mouse. Comes with Win 2k, Office and some other software, would also make an excellent Linux workstation. Includes nice 17" monitor. $175 for all..

Thanks for the bandwidth.
-Grant