[ale] Masters Program at KSU

runman at speedfactory.net runman at speedfactory.net
Fri Jul 25 08:16:47 EDT 2003

Has anyone on the list signed up for the Master of Science with major in Applied Computer Science for Experienced Professionals (MSACS) degree at Kennesaw State University ?  It looks to be very hands on and oriented towards actual applicable knowledge rather than theoritical/esoterical stuff.  I am thinking about trying to get a Master's degree (but in something I could use as opposed to just "padding" on the resume) and was wondering if anyone had any experience/knowledge about this program.  It looks interesting and the faculty seems to be top notch.

Greg