[ale] Tax Free Day goodies

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Thu Jul 24 12:31:40 EDT 2003

>>>>> "aaron" == aaron  <aaron at pd.org> writes:

[...]

    aaron> for your X apps. I don't believe the view ports and
    aaron> interfaces of any of the Mac / Aqua based apps will export
    aaron> under either package.

No, but you can get OSXvnc which will let you get at the Mac desktop
from anything that can run vncviewer (I'll even occasionally ssh back
in to my g4 at home from work and it's almost useable over my 144k
IDSL line).

http://www.redstonesoftware.com/osxvnc/

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=