[ale] [OT SCO]from Chris Sontag

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Jul 23 16:54:52 EDT 2003

FROM: CHRIS SONTAG

Do not be surprised at receiving this important mail. An influential
top government functionaire gave me your name and assured me of your
transparancy. The trama, humiliation and deprivation which I and my
family have suffered since the death of Novell has kept me in focus on
searching out the possibilities of safe guarding the colosal sums of
money Ray Noorda left behind.

Presently my elder business partner Darl McBride cannot be reached because
he is under the detention by the ruthless Secret Order of the Penguin, a
devious band of open source terrorists. At the moment, I have thirty three
million US dollars ($33,000,000) currently deposited in a friendly Utah
Senator's personal account. I will be sending somebody there for both of
you to work together in due course. With the present disposition of this
Senator, all monies kept by Mr. Noorda are attempted to be recovered by
the current administration. On this note I desire your urgent attention
to assist me secure the aformentioned sum in any bank account you may
furnish me with.

We would avail ourselves of a total loss of the whole sum depending
upon the promptness to furnish me with this required information which
will permit me to facilitate instructions and signal the Senator for
expedient transfer of this funds for your account.

For you providing me with this account and well partaking in this
transaction I will oblige you what ever SCO UNIX license ever you desire
on request or to be more specific I will oblige you unlimited personal
license and one compiler license for server edition.

The urgency of this matter desires shall be treated with all promptness
as any day that passes poses a bigger threat. You must understeand that
this transaction should be treated with all secrecy. Under no means should
you use a Linux computer to communicate with me as the Penguin Order is
watching vigilently. Please contact me through email csontag at sco.com as
soon as you receive this letter on your preparedness to assist me.

Regards,

C. Sontag