[ale] SCO Tells Linux Users: Time To Pay Up

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Jul 22 15:21:26 EDT 2003

Free Software Foundation?? Well that is to start with.

What somewhat scares me is that this is a civil action, and I think that
the standard is for a "balance of evidence". Given the crap shoot involved
when the standard is "beyond reasonable doubt", there may be grounds to
worry somewhat until SCO is dismembered and the principals bankrupted.
Unfortunately, I am both nuts and I am not a lawyer. (Lawyers tend to make
me paranoid too 8-().