[ale] Re: ANNOUNCE: gramps 0.9.3

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jul 18 07:18:46 EDT 2003

Okay, this is appropriate, I'm forwarding this announcement to the list
about gramps, a genealogy program for Linux, but inspite of the fact I
talk to this guy at the NW meeting last night for about an hour and just
about every other meeting, I can't remember your name.  Call it a senior
moment.

Anyway, here's the announcement I mentioned last night about a genealogy
program for Linux.

(gone for more coffee...)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...