[ale] Drawings at the NW ALE meeting tonight

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 17 16:02:26 EDT 2003

I've got some things I thought I'd use as door prizes at the meeting
tonight.  If there's a good showing all goodies will be given away,
otherwise I'll base it on how many folks are there.

Can I get a show of hands?  Is there any interest in the following:

1. 2 disk set of Mandrake 9.1, download version that came with my Linux
Format I mentioned in another post.

2. Book, Weaving the Web, by Tim Berners-Lee

3. Book (hardback), Free as in Freedom (Richard Stallman's Crusade for
Free Software), by Sam Williams

4. Book, Just for Fun (The story of an Accidental Revolutionary) Linus
Torvalds, Creator of LINUX by David Diamond

All three books are used, in excellent shape as I've read them once.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...