[ale] Linux laptops (dell)

Mike Millson mmillson at meritonlinesystems.com
Thu Jul 17 09:37:45 EDT 2003

RH 9 installed flawlessly and workds great on my Dell Latitude C510. It
came w/ W2K, and I just repartitioned and installed Linux. I am very
pleased and was very surprised how easy it was to install Linux on a
laptop. The only config change I had to make by hand was to modify
XFRee86 so I can use 2 mice: the built in one and the one I attach to
the serial port. Couldn't be happier w/ Dell.

Mike