[ale] Connecting to MS with LDAP

Keith Ledford keith-ale at ledfords.us
Wed Jul 16 18:10:17 EDT 2003

We have an Active Directory at work. We connect to it to grab email
addresses from several email clients. I use mutt as my MUA and use the
attached perl script to query the Active Directory. You should also
take a look at GQ (http://biot.com/gq/). It is GTK-based LDAP client.

We connect to the AD using the catalog port either 3268 or 3269 (ssl).
If you need more info let me know.

I do not know anything about kaddressbook but hopefully this will get
you started in the right direction.

P.S. The attached perl script was taken from
http://thomas.eibner.dk/misc/muttexchange/

* Michael D. Hirsch <mhirsch at nubridges.com> [20030716 12:07]:

--
Keith Ledford