[ale] VPN

Jerry Yu z.yu at voicecom.com
Wed Jul 16 10:49:44 EDT 2003

	same here. the pptpclient will work flawlessly, if the VPN server
side has PPTP support enabled.
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/pptpclient/

	If the server side has IPSEC only, you'll have to use freeSwan or
alike.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Robert L. Harris wrote:

#
#
#I had a similar setup at a previous company, I used "PPTP" with linux to
#make it work.  Worked very well actually.  Gimme and hour to find my
#archives and I can send you the docs and configs.
#
#Robert
#
#Thus spake Zyman, Andy (zymana at hra.nyc.gov):
#
#> Gentlemen,
#>
#> I'm using vpn client from Nortel networks ( i think version 4.xxx) on win
#> box. I really would like to get a vpn client for linux box. I asked
#around,
#> but official position is "We are not supporting Linux and don't have unix
#> vpn client".
#> Any ideas, suggestions?
#>
#>
#> Thank You
#>  Andy
#> _______________________________________________
#> Ale mailing list
#> Ale at ale.org
#
#:wq!
#Robert L. Harris                     | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
#                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
#DISCLAIMER:
#      These are MY OPINIONS ALONE.  I speak for no-one else.
#
#Diagnosis: witzelsucht
#
#IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net