[ale] *tap* *tap* is this thing on?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Jul 13 11:52:59 EDT 2003

tfreeman at intel.digichem.net wrote:

> Just for the noise value, another nod for Speakeasy. And I'm neither a
> stock holder or employee, I just give them money every month and get rock
> steady service.

I have no stock in Speedfactory.  I've seen many folks talk about
Speakeasy's service, and I'd go that route if Speedfactory disappeared,
BUT, I did attempt to contact Speakeasy via phone and at the time, never
received a return call.  That to me spoke volumes.  If you won't return
a sales call, what kind of service will you get?  That was a good 5
years ago though.

As for Speedfactory, I've got a very good history with them, and since I
used them while working VO for AT&T Labs, I can tell you they were rock
solid.  I had my vpn up minimally, 10 hours a day, never a burb.  I
don't there are many folks who can claim that kind of service, unless
they too relied on their broadband for a consistent work environment.

Point is, I've got very solid evidence that Speedfactory has rock solid
connectivity and support.  I always talk to someone when I call and if
they don't have the level of expertise necessary, they pass the call on
to someone who does.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...