[ale] [semi OT]: PBX reporting software for Linux? (Definity, etc)

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Jul 10 11:19:44 EDT 2003

Does anyone know of any software that can be used to generate reports or
retrieve call data from an Avaya/Lucent Definity PBX or similar PBX's?
 I'm currently using a Windows package called Microcall (by a local
company), and I was wondering if anyone had any information about how
these PBXs store their data (call logs, etc) before I paid a few
thousand dollars for this closed/proprietary package.

Anyone have any info they can share?

Thanks,
CB