[ale] Quake 3 problems with RH90

jnlc at bellsouth.net jnlc at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 9 14:40:40 EDT 2003

The website that i went to said that I could just use the Pk3 files off of the windows version and just install the linux point release. I still want to hack with it. I have the windows version running fine on another box in the house and would like to run it on this box so that i can have lan battles.

any other suggestions besides buying the linux version?

lance