[ale] ALE Central Meeting (July 10 info)

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Jul 9 09:25:41 EDT 2003

A long time ago, (08.07.03), in a galaxy far, far away, John Wells wrote:

:=John Wells said:
:=> Hmm...ok, I'm coming from N. Druid Hills and 85.  Where's Everybody's
:=> Pizza and what time?
:=>
:=> John
:=
:=Woops...another off-list-turned-on-list reply. :)

Actually, I'm interested in time and directions (though I'll be coming from
Windy Hill and 75).  I'm posting to the list so that other folks may see the
directions and be induced into coming along.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's