[ale] need Linux ISP, who is recommended/least expensive ?

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at joimail.com
Tue Jul 8 21:52:48 EDT 2003

Yes, same result using netscape under windows, but the machine is on my
LAN.

I haven't tried it with a windows standalone machine, which apparently
would work in that the joi people are not getting any complaints, they
say, from their windows users.

But I don't want to run a windows machine if avoidable.

Thanks Calvin

Courtney Thomas
S/V Mutiny
Lying Oriental, NC