[ale] Cluster hardware fault tracking; Latest kerneldevelopment

Jonathan Glass jonathan.glass at ibb.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 3 16:10:37 EDT 2003

We have a turn-key cluster, and it has been a total pain.  It has never
worked correctly.  Of course, the company that made it is out of
business...

I'm a firm believer in spending the extra money to have the cluster
pre-configured and delivered, ready-to-run.  I setup my 2-node fail-over
cluster by hand, and it took too long.

I've heard good things about Penguin Computing, but haven't purchased
anything from them yet. The Georgia Higher-Ed sales contact is Emil, and
his number is 888-736-4846.

My $0.02.

Jonathan Glass