[ale] win xp with suse 8.1 corrected

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Jan 31 13:12:17 EST 2003

James P. Kinney III wrote:
> Are you not seeing a way to select packages? Are the installation
> verified with md5checksum to make sure they are not buggy/corrupt?
>
> I don't use Suse, but Redhat installs easily.

Some background on SuSE.  When you get to this part of the install, you
have a number of items to choose from, all of which are set to defaults.
  You select the one you want to change.  Normally, under software is a
list of default install, typically based on, I think, the amount of disk
space SuSE sees.  In the case of this error, under installation, you see
the "no software package" error message.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...