[ale] [OT] Aaron characterizes Pres, media accurately

Rafos701 at aol.com Rafos701 at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 11:01:53 EST 2003

I think it's bad enough that pain stimuli register at this dedicated technological site. Consider the parallels between the widespread stupidity that is Microsoft dogma, and the multitudes in the thrall of that despot. The press covers this administration as critically as "Tiger Beat." When we don't recongnize the social contract, work week, even landscape we once had, consolation can be had by contemplating how much worse it was being governed by libidinous intellect.