SuSE live cd demo, was - Re: [ale] redhat vs. suse

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 30 13:02:57 EST 2003

J.M. Taylor wrote:

> Suse *does* have a live CD demo that you can download and run, it runs a
> full workstation setup without actually installing anything, so you can
> see sort of what you're getting into before you buy.

I read somewhere a while back (how's that for accuracy..) that a lug
burned a bunch of copies of a bootable Linux demo, then made the rounds
at a number of the retail shops, dropping them into the systems on display.

I'm curious, sounds like fun, but does anyone really think such a thing
does any good?  Is it ignored or worse???

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...